Friday 19 August 2011 17:32
Written by spainticketsblog
Win two tickets for FC BARCELONA VS REAL BETIS and get your work published on www.spainticketsonline.es!!!
We offer you the chance to win 2 tickets for the match FC Barcelona vs Real Betis – simply by sending us your original picture for the new home page of our website www.spainticketsonline.es
Send your picture, which must be at least 1Mb in size, 950px wide × 310px high, along with your name, address and telephone number to email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to people aged 18 years or over
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must be labeled with the entrant’s name and image files must be 72 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB, 950px wide × 310px high. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other graphic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Events and Travel Barcelona SL to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date is midnight on Tuesday, October 4, 2011).
9. One entrant shall win 2 tickets for the match FC BARCELONA vs REAL BETIS, that will be played on the 14th or 15th of January 2012.
10. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
11. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Events and Travel Barcelona, Rambla de Catalunya 116, 6º 2ª, 08008 Barcelona.
12. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
15. Spanish law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts shall prevail.
Promoter: Events and travel Barcelona SL, Rambla de Catalunya 116, 6º 2ª, 08008 Barcelona.